Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,956 questions

251,334 answers

307,629 comments

396 users

Akshay Kumar got emotional in the show, when he talks about his mother & success formula !!

+4 votes
asked Jan 19, 2014 in Old by Dipanshu Second Unit Director (72,002 points)
97% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

I loved the whole episode! He was very lively and was very vibrant till the end. But I didn't like some of his statements towards Shahrukh Khan. He should be a bit respective towards others in such shows as this can be taken by audience in a different manner.

Anyways, I know that he was just being witty in the show.. ;)

Good episode!

answered Jan 20, 2014 by Deleted User Id - 0
selected Apr 27, 2014 by Dipanshu
he is jealous of srk.
It is a well known fact that both the super stars had issues in past with each other

Shahrukh and Akshay’s rivalry began when the latter made it very clear that he was unhappy with his role in Dil To Pagal Hai. The two then went on to make snide remarks at each other. Their rivalry deepened further when Shahrukh had a falling out with Salman Khan and Akshay became a good friend of the Dabangg actor. Farah Khan added fuel to the fire when after a fight with SRK, she cast Akshay in Tees Maar Khan. The situation worsened when Sanjay Leela Bhansali signed Akshay for his production Rowdy Rathore. Bhansali and Shahrukh haven’t been on the best of terms ever since their films Saawariya and Om Shanti Om clashed at the box office.

Also during their cold war--- Shahrukh had stalled the promotional event of Akshay’s Tees Maar Khan by distracting the public gathered for one of award  show.

PS : Above information is from media news and not mine.

But we all know how media works these days and as per latest---both now are in good (not the best of )terms...

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 106 views
+1 vote
7 answers 379 views
379 views asked Jul 28, 2017 in General by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,642 points)
+2 votes
1 answer 70 views