• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+3 votes
asked in Old by Assistant Director (55.9k points)
59% Accept Rate
Why Salman is not strong enough?
I mean to say Jai Ho won't gonna dip in any case. If everything clicked it'll surely become a blockbuster but action sequences will save it in danger situation.
Na na, there's still the fear of February. It has always proved to be a dry month. Will have to wait & see because younger kids or to say students get busy with their exams & families tend to not go to theaters. Should wait & see how the film will fare without their support after it's second week. Feb 14th will not help Jai Ho too much due to Gunday unless it gets rejected.
I think yeah, if there comes a case of mixed to negative wom the dry month feb might hurt it more 'cause then families will completely avoid it. And then it needs to have good to excellent wom if it has to collect big and thats difficult for a non-regular director's film.

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

I hope this time Salman will show us some good stuff otherwise this will be bad for his next movie 'KICK' as audience very soon get bored by the same type of movies every time.

answered by Director (127k points)
selected by

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 51 views
51 views asked Jan 17, 2014 in Old by playboy Production Accountant (27.2k points)