• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+5 votes
asked in Old by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
86% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

And Pathetic overseas run continues....But frankly They reached close compare to other series matches..they could have win this match if they played sensible and kept wicket but from today's performance I can say that they will comeback...Match was not one sided..Quick loss of dhoni jadeja and kohli made the diffrance...Still far better performance compare to SA series....

answered by Producer (108k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Ya because Dhoni 5 RATNA fails to perform.
Ashwin
Jadeja
Rohit (ghar ka sher)
Raina
Ishant
Please someone explain me why Pujara is not in India playing 11.

answered by Director (128k points)
+1
Pujara is not playing because he didn't bought milk for Sakshi. Dhoni is not happy with him so no place... I'm no cricket expert but it seems the reason/.
+1
Technically ulta hua hoga..Sakhshi brought milk for puraja and Dhoni doesn't want to share his Milk thats Pu'jara Be'chara out of playing 11 :-)
And 1 more thing Pujara never touch Dhoni feet inany cricket ground like Ashwin did in Chennai against Pakistan.
+1 vote

Its as useual old story.

answered by Assistant Director (51.9k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 69 views
+5 votes
2 answers 46 views
+6 votes
3 answers 46 views
46 views asked Mar 31, 2014 in Sports Related by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (202k points)